Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Project Life: January





For the past few weeks, I have been playing around with Project Life.

I have always loved taking photos, collecting bits and pieces and recording thoughts and feelings related to those photos but I have never discovered a system that works for me.

I loved the idea of scrapbooking. I've brought papers and stickers, developed lots of photos, spent hours searching blogs and yet, every time I sat down to create something I got caught up with the need to make it perfect. To make it look like the awesome layouts and designs I continually saw on the internet. In the end I was just wasting time.








I love that it is a place that shows my current adventures, passions, hobbies and interest.


I love that I can work on it in bits and pieces and when inspiration strikes.

I love that I can be as creativity as I want or as simple as I want.




I love that it is a place to store the instax photos that I am collecting.

I love that it sits for weeks of time being a collection of words and things and post it notes until I am able to print the photos.

I love that I am taking time to document and record the now.

Casey x


No comments:

Post a Comment