Wednesday, January 9, 2013

right now.


Hello 2013. 

I have no idea how to start this post. So much has happened over the last month. We've celebrated Christmas and New Years and had a lovely extra long weekend getaway with some awesome friends. I have projects, ideas and to do lists running through my heads. People to catch up with, things to do and planning for starting the new school year.

And yet, I have no idea where to start, which stories to tell and which photos to share.

Just begin. And that is what I will do. 

Tomorrow I will post my first my creative space post for the year. I hope to make it a regular feature on the blog this year. I also plan to share my approach to project life this year, parts of my one little word journey and snippets from my life. 

2013 is looking to be a year of consolidating things and making plans. Life changing plans. I can't wait to share this journey with you.

How is 2013 looking for you?

Casey x

2 comments:

  1. I'm starting my blogschool 2013 resolutions today a bit behind but I think it's got to be about simplicity, being realistic, kind to yourself, creative, inspirational and most of all fun. I look forward to all this year will hold for us and our blogs. It's great to find kindred spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by MummaFox.

    I am so far behind in blogschool, that I really don't know if I will go back. This year, I am aiming to update my blog at least once a week. If I can do that, I will be super happy.

    Love that blogs give us the opportunity to connect with kindred spirits, that we may not have crossed paths with previously.

    Happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete